Becoming a part of the Sanctuary Wellness Center’s Community of Practitioners
If you are a local wellness practitioner looking for space and you are on board with our mission, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about renting a space with us in downtown Berryville!
If you join The Sanctuary community you will have:
- A self managed practice and a flexible schedule
- Access to three “healthy” treatment rooms via on-line scheduling
- A bio and photo included on our website
- Wireless internet
- Full-functioning kitchen, 1 waiting room, & 2 bathrooms
- All handicap accessible spaces (ADA compliant)
- A venue to offer classes and workshops, with advertising on our website, FB page and newsletter
- Opportunity to write an article for our local newspaper when you place an affordable individual business card ad as part of our collective
- An opportunity to meet and greet the public at the Saturday Clarke County Farmers Market, every Saturday for 6 months of the year
- Neighboring post office, restaurants, deli and more in downtown Berryville
- And, of course, the camaraderie of like-minded practitioners
Practice Spaces Available for Practitioners
Banyan Room – 11’x15′ room with massage table, suitable for massage, acupuncture, body and energywork, as well as small classes and small group consultations, if the table is moved. Speaker available for music, heated towel or blanket rack, and storage cabinet. Folding chairs and projector available.
Chapel – 19’x30′ space for larger classes and gatherings.
Cedar Room – 10’x11′ room with massage table, suitable for massage, acupuncture, body and energywork, as well small group consultations, if the table is moved. Speaker available for music, and storage cabinet. Folding chairs available.
Gingko Room – 9’x11′ room with desk and chairs, suitable for consultations with individuals, couples, or small families.